Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CinBar CinBar is offline

Default Link to pdf file won't work in Word 2007

Links to pdf files on the Internet won't work. I can link to other addresses,
but not a pdf. I also can't seem to find anything on this, but it seems to be
the same in Word 2003 and Word 2007. Anyone know what's wrong? The addresses
work fine if you copy and paste into a Browser.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

There is a bug in Acrobat 7 that can cause this - I think it was fixed in
7.0.8 but as it is now on version 9, upgrading would be the first thing to
do. If you're already up to date, I don't know what the cause may be.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com