Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Pat

Default How do I insert a text form field into a table document in word?

How do I insert a text form field into a table document in word? I clicked
on the text form field, and tried to insert into a table, and is is not
allowing me to. What do I need to do different?

Syntax for Number format in the Text Form Field Options Ed Hall 61 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 05 07:51 PM
Insert picture in a form table Wylie C Tables 5 May 2nd 05 03:10 AM
help, problem with text field in word 2003 Salvatore Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 04:40 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 03:49 PM
text form field Lewis Tables 1 November 11th 04 03:22 PM