cdesarnold

Default I'd like a Word template for charitable donations (e.g. Goodwill)

Does anyone know if there is a Word template for charitable donations (e.g.
Goodwill)? I'd like a simple table to enter personal donations.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables
Dian D. Chapman, MVP