Pilgrim

Default Font name not displayed in menu

There is one particular font name (Whimsy.ttf) that isn't being displayed in
the font list in either Word or Outlook (2003 SP-1). What shows is a blank.
However, if I click on that blank space, the font can be used. The font name
IS displayed in every other application, including WordPad, EditPad Pro,
PSP, etc. I've tried re-installing the font, downloaded a fresh copy, etc.,
but the name doesn't appear in the menu of those two programs.

Any advice on how to resolve this issue?

Jeff