Default Continuing text after table

I am inserting Excel tables in a Word document in the
print layout mode.

I cannot place the cursor in the lines following the
table. How do I return to text following the table?

Thank you in advance,

Silver

I am inserting Excel tables in a Word document in the
print layout mode.

I cannot place the cursor in the lines following the
table. How do I return to text following the table?

Thank you in advance,

Silver

Do you mean CTRL-End followed by a couple of Returns

doesn't give
you line feeds past the table? Or something else?

Pop

.
Pop,

Thanks, I did not know to use Ctrl End.

Silver

How do I tie Table Numbers to references in the text? Tim Tables 4 May 6th 23 08:49 PM
Resources for Long Document Management Jason Langkamer-Smith Microsoft Word Help 9 January 17th 05 08:17 PM
Any way to link text with Figure or Table number? Richard Stanford Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 02:32 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text space in table cells in Word 2003 (using Windows XP) Jaykay Tables 1 December 2nd 04 11:16 AM