Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dannart Dannart is offline

Default Online clip art usage...free or not?

We have a site license of Office 2000. In Word, I can insert a picture by
clicking the "Clips Online" icon in the menu bar. Is this art free?

I've read numerous answers to this question saying both it's ok and it's not
okay to use online clip art for a printed brochure for my company. Does
anyone know if this is or is not free? Thanks.

-- dannart

free online basketball sami New Users 1 November 4th 07 06:29 AM
monthly usage ballooned need free spyware removal tool Flip Microsoft Word Help 3 September 15th 06 02:16 PM
Clip Art Usage Sam Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 06 12:20 AM
No online clip art Buckey Microsoft Word Help 1 February 9th 05 11:19 AM
Clip art online. Marine1 Microsoft Word Help 2 December 9th 04 05:05 PM