Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay333 Jay333 is offline

Default how to find series of events diagram for note taking (reading)

I am doing a reading for school. I need a series of events diagram. A note
taking process for main topic and supporting details! Please help me!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
No Name

Without more detail, I suggest that you look at using a table with row
heights set using At Least. Then type the main topic in the left column and
supporting detail in the right column. Even though you have set a minimum
Row height, if an event gets longer, the rows will increase as you type.
Tabbing in the final cell will produce another identical blank row so it is
easy for the template to grow with the events.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP