Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bny Bny is offline

Default Favorite Templates

Can I add my folder of templates to the quick access tool bar?

I want to be able to access them without having to go to the Office button
each time.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can add a FileNewDialog button to the QAT. This will open the old-style
New dialog. In the Word Options | Customize dialog, under All Commands, it's
the one labeled "New Document or Template..." If you mouse over it, it says
"FileNewDialogClassic."

Or you can use "New...," which opens the same dialog as the New button on
the Office Button menu.

http://word.mvps.org