Steve

Default How do I obtain a free template for PressIt CD labels for Word?

How do I obtain a free template for PressIt CD labels for Word?

Try the PressIt Web site?

"Steve" wrote in message
How do I obtain a free template for PressIt CD labels for Word?

Steve

Yes I did but everything was for a charge. Thanks anyway.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try the PressIt Web site?

"Steve" wrote in message
How do I obtain a free template for PressIt CD labels for Word?

Did the labels not come with instructions?

"Steve" wrote in message
Yes I did but everything was for a charge. Thanks anyway.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try the PressIt Web site?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.