Kakero Kakero is offline
Junior Member

Default Spin Button in Word

Hi
How can I create a Spin button in word that increase the highlighted text by 1 whenever I click on up button

Thank you
Attached Images

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The keyboard shortcut for increasing font size of selected text
(not by 1 pt., but to the next size in the dropdown list of sizes)
is Ctrl-Shift- (and decrease is Ctrl-Shift-). To get an in-between
size you have to type it in the little window and Return.

On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 3:31:07 PM UTC-4, Kakero wrote:
Hi
How can I create a Spin button in word that increase the highlighted
text by 1 whenever I click on up button

Uposing Uposing is offline
Banned

Most of the buttons are available through the online platform but it is related to education programs related. So if you are looking for writing projects symbols then you need to check about the https://bibloteka.com/student-health...rueling-study/ platform where you can also get to know about writing tips with healthy lifestyle options. This can be good for those students who have health issues.
catrinbrooks catrinbrooks is offline
Banned

After reading through this conversation, I've garnered a number of wonderful ideas that I aim to use into my future writing endeavors - https://ipsnews.net/business/2021/12...y-writer-from/ . Because I was deep in the process of composing an article for this site at the moment, I was completely blind to your arguments. A good piece of feedback, even if I feel it to be fantastic, would be beneficial to me.

Last edited by catrinbrooks : April 28th 22 at 09:02 PM
Edward2920 Edward2920 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter T. Daniels View Post
The keyboard shortcut for increasing font size of selected text
(not by 1 pt., but to the next size in the dropdown list of sizes)
is Ctrl-Shift- (and decrease is Ctrl-Shift-). To get an in-between
size you have to type it in the little window and Return.

On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 3:31:07 PM UTC-4, Kakero wrote:
Hi
How can I create a Spin button in word that increase the highlighted
text by 1 whenever I click on up button
The spin button is basically a combination of the text box with features of up-down control. You can update display values using codes from https://irnpost.com/incredible-assig...sity-students/ and you will learn a lot about keyboard shortcuts for increasing the font size of the selected title. By using these word programs you can easily create your spin button.

kalyl kalyl is offline
Junior Member

I will recommend it to my friends. This Kien Thuc is very interesting, thanks for letting us know. helix jump