Default Watermarks

I have a Word document with a watermark starting in
section 2. When I go to Format Background Printed
Watermark, the No Watermark option is selected. There is
also no watermark selected in the Print Properties
Effects Watermarks list box. And there is no picture
in any of the headers. I can't figure out how the
watermark got in there.

There were field codes in the header but no graphic
object. When I deleted the field codes, the watermark
disappeared. Don't understand the connection, because
the field code was for Document Properties.

The watermark is probably inserted as a graphic object

in the section 2
header or footer.

wrote:

I have a Word document with a watermark starting in
section 2. When I go to Format Background Printed
Watermark, the No Watermark option is selected. There

is
also no watermark selected in the Print Properties
Effects Watermarks list box. And there is no

picture
in any of the headers. I can't figure out how the
watermark got in there.

.

TF

This would confirm that the graphic was in the header: when you deleted the
fieldcodes, you must have deleted the paragraph to which the graphic was
anchored.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

wrote in message
: There were field codes in the header but no graphic
: object. When I deleted the field codes, the watermark
: disappeared. Don't understand the connection, because
: the field code was for Document Properties.
:
:
: wrote:
:
: I have a Word document with a watermark starting in
: section 2. When I go to Format Background Printed
: Watermark, the No Watermark option is selected. There
: is
: also no watermark selected in the Print Properties
: Effects Watermarks list box. And there is no
: picture
: in any of the headers. I can't figure out how the
: watermark got in there.
:
: .
:

Watermarks SNACKS Microsoft Word Help 2 May 3rd 05 05:26 PM
How do I set up different watermarks for different pages of same . Martha Microsoft Word Help 1 March 2nd 05 09:32 PM
Watermarks from Word 2000 not working in Word 2003? Jon Microsoft Word Help 1 January 8th 05 05:09 AM
Semitransparent watermarks take a long time to PDF with Word 2002 Glenn Turner Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 04 01:29 AM
Watermarks do not print all letters when using text watermarks Glenn Turner Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 04 01:25 AM