Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SDH SDH is offline

Default Blogger not registering

So I'm behind the times, but I just upgraded to Office 2007. I've had a
Blogger account for some time. However, when I try to register my Blogger
account on Word 2007 it just keeps telling me that it's unable to register my
account, but doesn't give me any further information. My user name and
password are correct. What gives?