kaspress

Default Can't open files

Good Folks,

I have a friend who called me this morning and told me she's having a
problem opening her Word files. She says her files are located in "My
documents". She can see the files in question, but when she tries to open
any one of the files....the file doesn't open and a message box pops up
telling her that Word is unable to open the file...because her files on
located on "Global.net". She claims to have never heard of Global.net. She
also states that she can't seem to open her Omipro files.

Is she the victim of a worm? Has someone from a Global.net web site hacked
her computer? Or, is there a simplier soultion?

Thanks for your help,
Mike