Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ms Manley Ms Manley is offline

Default 30 page mail merge labels only prints one page?

When you actually print it should print all 900. In preview if you select
print them

"Tony Wu" wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

Created list of 900 in Excel
Mail merge in Word using Mail Merge Wizard
Can see only one page of 30 labels in preview
Can click over to additional labels past recipent 30 in "Preview your labels"
When I click on "Edit Recipient list" I see in "Mail Merge Recipients" all 900 name/addresses.
Please Help!
Tony W

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

You must execute the merge either to a new document or to a printer.

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

or "Mail Merge with Word 2007" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.