Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EMConcrete

Default How do I make an ampersand appear in drop-down form field?

I'm creating a template with drop-down fields. One entry must have an
ampersand, yet ampersands do not appear when using the template. What code
or trick must one use to make the ampersand appear? (e.g. in Excel footers,
one must put two ampersands for one to appear... this does not work for Word
templates fields). I am using MS Word 2002
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Use_Ampers...down_Field.htm

--