Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RichUE RichUE is offline

Default Merge PDFs from different applications

If this post is incorrectly located, apologies.
We routinely use a 3rd party PDF creator to convert documents for sending to
clients. The creator appears as a printer driver so is available to all
Windows applications.
It's possible to append Word documents into a single PDF. Is it also
possible to append PDFs from other applications, such as MS Excel & MS
Project?
When we tried to print an MS Project plan to PDF created via Word, there
was an error message and the the previous PDF was lost.
--
Richard

Search the web and raise money for charity at www.everyclick.com
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can certainly combine PDFs if you have the full version of Acrobat, but
I suspect other PDF creation tools may not have this facility.

You may be able to use IncludeText to combine your Word documents and print
them to a single PDF file.

RichUE wrote:
If this post is incorrectly located, apologies.
We routinely use a 3rd party PDF creator to convert documents for
sending to clients. The creator appears as a printer driver so is
available to all Windows applications.
It's possible to append Word documents into a single PDF. Is it also
possible to append PDFs from other applications, such as MS Excel & MS
Project?
When we tried to print an MS Project plan to PDF created via Word,
there was an error message and the the previous PDF was lost.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

PrimoPDF will allow you to combine various .pdf files.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]