Why do you love being you?

Old January 9th 07, 12:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
soso

Default Why do you love being you?

Why do you love being you?
Old January 9th 07, 04:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Because I don't ask questions in appropriate newsgroups.

"soso" wrote in message
Why do you love being you?

Old January 9th 07, 10:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Or even inappropriate ones!

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Because I don't ask questions in appropriate newsgroups.

so
all may benefit.

"soso" wrote in message
Why do you love being you?

Russian word for LOVE Goose Microsoft Word Help 1 October 5th 05 06:57 AM
do you love me bata? bata Microsoft Word Help 0 April 26th 05 05:38 PM
LOVE MESSAGE sethof New Users 14 March 2nd 05 03:32 PM
{} A Love Gift For You! [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 28th 04 04:34 PM
{} A Love Gift For You! [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 28th 04 04:30 AM