Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Smudge Smudge is offline

Default Styles - should I have custom named styles?

Hi,

I've been using Shauna Kelly's instructions for using styles and formatting.
WOW what an eye opener.

Anyway, have set up template for outline numbered document but then wondered
whether I should have given each of my styles a unique name.

I'm imagining using these styles to format other peoples docs and when they
get back to the originating computer styles such as body text being different
and then the cascading system not working.

Thanks for your help
Smudge