Mac -> PC header behavior

Old April 2nd 05, 04:03 AM
Dster

Default Mac -> PC header behavior

Someone sent me a word file which, I think, was on a Mac.

The header on each page clips a bit of text from the top, as though the
header - which is empty - is opaque and hanging over the first line of text.

Any suggestions? This is very annoying.
Old April 2nd 05, 05:18 PM
Daiya Mitchell

I move files between macs and windows all the time, and believe me, this has
nothing to do with having been on a Mac.

What view are you using? What version of Word?

Have you opened up the Header (View | Header/Footer) to check if there is
anything there?

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/