The topic of mining

Old November 23rd 21, 09:10 AM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Default The topic of mining

Hi all. Who can give me advice on mining. I want to get into it. But I don't know what kind of video card I should choose.
Old November 23rd 21, 09:44 AM
Rober Ganvazis Rober Ganvazis is offline

Originally Posted by jabriiil View Post
Hi all. Who can give me advice on mining. I want to get into it. But I don't know what kind of video card I should choose.
When I started doing eth mining . I used an AMD Radeon RX480. It will bring you $3.37 a day. We are talking about modifications with 8 GB of memory. Well, the most profitable in terms of price/profitability ratio among miners at the time of publication is considered NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 3 GB of memory. However, it is possible that already this year the minimum video memory threshold to enter mining will grow from 2 to 4 GB, and the situation will change dramatically.
Old November 23rd 21, 10:32 AM
jabriiil jabriiil is offline

Originally Posted by Rober Ganvazis View Post
When I started doing eth mining . I used an AMD Radeon RX480. It will bring you $3.37 a day. We are talking about modifications with 8 GB of memory. Well, the most profitable in terms of price/profitability ratio among miners at the time of publication is considered NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 3 GB of memory. However, it is possible that already this year the minimum video memory threshold to enter mining will grow from 2 to 4 GB, and the situation will change dramatically.
Thank you so much! I figured out what kind of map I need. I'll probably go buy it tomorrow.

Off topic question Jim Birke Microsoft Word Help 12 February 12th 10 12:22 AM
Off topic question Jim Birke Microsoft Word Help 0 February 10th 10 02:35 AM
Need to link topic headers in picture to topic header in word doc Ranusirus Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 09 07:52 AM
Help topic? Stan Brown New Users 4 March 31st 07 11:16 PM
topic for a biased speech to convey other into what i think nbohrer24 Microsoft Word Help 4 March 29th 06 03:34 PM