Microphone suitabiity

Old January 20th 05, 01:09 PM
Taly

Default Microphone suitabiity

How to establish that the microphone is suitable for speech recognition in
noice free environment from accuracy point?
Is USB connection more suitable then directly to sound card?
Old January 20th 05, 02:52 PM
Charles Kenyon

Generally a USB connection is superior, yes. I use Andrea noise cancelling
microphones. In the Andrea line, you are looking for a model number of 500
or higher.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.