Cover letter template for middle school teacher

Old January 8th 06, 04:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Cover letter template for middle school teacher

Fiance is a second year teacher at middle school. She is responding to an
internal job posting for similar position same district high school level.
Any ideas?
Old January 8th 06, 10:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It never ceases to amaze me

(a) how many questions are asked about how to write a basic letter, and
(b) how often answers are supplied pointing to templates to help

There may be some templates available and someone may suggest one but,
personally, I think that she should just write a letter in her own words
stating why she wants the job and what she could offer to the job. A good
individual letter will show her in a far better light than any standard one.
As it is an internal vacancy she may be able to get some inside information
by asking around her colleagues.

As an aside, I once interviewed a chap for a job, more or less as a
formality - I had already decided to offer him a job based on his superb
application letter - and I was not disappointed. I just wish I could
remember what he'd written

--
Enjoy,
Tony