How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?

Old September 13th 21, 02:45 PM
Yella Yella is offline

Default How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?

How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?
Old September 13th 21, 04:15 PM
Farrus Farrus is offline

Originally Posted by Yella View Post
How do I check if my microphone is working for a video call?
Before starting a video conference, it will be correct to check all your additional devices for breakdowns and malfunctions. For example, here you can make the test microphone and understand whether this equipment is working or not. Such online checks don't take much time, but they help you feel confident during a video call.