Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
TCook TCook is offline

Default TOC Hyperlink Issue

Hey All,

I'm new to using / creating TOCs in Word. I went through the little
tutorial and it easily made the TOC.

However, now when I click the hyperlinks in the TOC I either get "Make a
selection first!" or "This is not a valid selection." error messages.

Why is this happening? Why are the hyperlinks not working?

Thanks in Advance,

TC

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.word.newusers
TCook TCook is offline

Hey All,

OK... now it's working.

I don't whether I wasn't holding my Ctrl key long enough or what.

Regards,

TC