Is there a template for a cover letter?

Old February 2nd 07, 07:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
turnerp

Default Is there a template for a cover letter?

I can't find a template for a cover letter does one exists?
Old February 2nd 07, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poprivet

turnerp wrote:
I can't find a template for a cover letter does one exists?

Jeez, probably, but ... a cover letter for WHAT?

Old February 2nd 07, 10:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

www.google.com

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Old February 7th 07, 03:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
andreas

There are a bunch on the office online site. just put "cover letter" in the
search box.

But my question is...are those things really helpful? All of the ones I
looked at seem really cheesy and terribly self-aggrandizing. Maybe it's just
me.

Old February 7th 07, 03:56 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KoolistOne and Kurious

hundred of them are on Office Online. Start w/this link and narrow down your
search.l

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...trc=100&stt=76

--
KoolistOne and Kurious
xx

Old February 7th 07, 11:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

No, it's not you. The letters I've seen *never* say what I need it to say
(they are never even close) and that's why I don't use them.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~