MSL

Default Table Filling

Sorry but i am new to this type of stuff.
I have 10 tables in a word doc. They should be filled from data in a VBA
form. How can i go through each cell individually and fill the cells in
order? I must also make sure that the new text apears on the 2nd line of the
text after the top line. Any help or guidence on this is much appriciated.
Many Thanks
Doug Robbins

Please provide some more information about the data in the VBA form. Also
please clarify "the new text appears on the 2nd line of the text after the
top line."

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.