Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilbert gilbert is offline

Default How to setup email function for Word documents via Thunderbird?

Clicking on email generates an outlook message, but I want to send through
Thunderbird. This function was available before but got apparently lost
during an update.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is Thunderbird your default e-mail application for Windows?

gilbert wrote:
Clicking on email generates an outlook message, but I want to send
through Thunderbird. This function was available before but got
apparently lost during an update.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gilbert gilbert is offline

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Is Thunderbird your default e-mail application for Windows? YES

gilbert wrote:
Clicking on email generates an outlook message, but I want to send
through Thunderbird. This function was available before but got
apparently lost during an update.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JAT JAT is offline

Same question as Gilbert