Rich

Default Open and close a text box

I would like to have a highlighted word in a word document (v2.0), and be
able to click on it to open a text box (eg, definition of the word) and then
click again to close the box. Or can Word do something like MS Excel, where
there is a hidden comment, with a red dot in the corner, then the comment
opens when the cursor is hovered over the dot and closes when the cursor
moves.
--
Rich D
Michael_Corral

You can highlight the word with your cursor and then go to the Insert menu
and then click Comment. Alternately, and the way I would do is to go to the
Insert menu and then click Hyperlink or press Ctrl+K. Then what I would do
from there is under Link to: I would click the button option that connects
you to where the definition is, whether it is to an Existing File or Web
Page, or a Place in This Document or Create New Document, followed by
clicking on the ScreenTip..button and type the text you want displayed like
in your Excel comment.
--
Top Notch Admin