Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Norm75 Norm75 is offline

Default Organization Charts in Word 2007

I would like to draw a basic org. chart and I'm using Word 2007. In the help,
it says go to insertobjectorg. chart or something like that. I can't find
it at all. All the templates I have located are for visio (which I don't
have) or powerpoint which are very colourful but not what I intend to use.

Can someone guide me, please. Thanks. Norm.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Norm75 wrote:
I would like to draw a basic org. chart and I'm using Word 2007. In
the help, it says go to insertobjectorg. chart or something like
that. I can't find it at all. All the templates I have located are
for visio (which I don't have) or powerpoint which are very colourful
but not what I intend to use.

Can someone guide me, please. Thanks. Norm.

Organization charts in older versions were in the Insert Diagram dialog.
That's gone from 2007.

Instead, click Insert SmartArt Hierarchy and choose one of the diagram
examples. You can use the buttons and galleries on the SmartArt Tools ribbon
to change the appearance in many ways.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman