Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
magpie

Default change point size and spacing in contents page

I want to change point size, and add spacing to certain section headers I
have on my contents page to visually separate them . I've done it in the main
document by using levels, update TOC etc and thats fine, but cant translate
to contents page. Ive tried also to manually do it then save, update TOC, but
it reverts back. Can i do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You must modify the TOC styles themselves. Usually any paragraph (but not
font) formatting changes you make in one entry will be propagated to the
whole TOC, since the TOC styles are by default set to update automatically,
but you can also modify the styles explicitly.