Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Mailmerge from VB to WORD 2002 with Access

I have an application that uses Mailmerge into Word 2002 from an Access
database. At this point I'm extremely frustrated as this is a late
delivery on a commercial application.

The problem is that it runs on two machines that I have that have Word
2002, but refuses to behave on the client machine.

The behavior on my machine is that the template document opens and then
is replaced with the filled document. On the client machine the
template document opens, but then an empty Word dialog (no document)
pops up. It seems that the replacement starts to activate, and then
fails for no apparent reason.

Any comments would be extremely helpful.