Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bboyle bboyle is offline

Default Lost Documents

Over the weekend I lost all of my saved documents, pictures, emails/ contacts
from outlook. My computer worked fine on Saturday, turned on Sunday and it
looked like it was the first time I had turned it on. It asked me to config
outolook, etc.. The odd thing is that secondary programs, such as itunes are
still there. It also wipred out my bookmarks in Mozilla.
Any suggestions on how to recover or what happened.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fred Fred is offline

Why would you post a question about an Outlook problem to a Word discussion
group?

Do you remember where you were saving the documents? Have you gone to that
directory to see if they're still there? You weren't just saving to the
temporary files directory that Outlook creates, were you?

"bboyle" wrote:

Over the weekend I lost all of my saved documents, pictures, emails/ contacts
from outlook. My computer worked fine on Saturday, turned on Sunday and it
looked like it was the first time I had turned it on. It asked me to config
outolook, etc.. The odd thing is that secondary programs, such as itunes are
still there. It also wipred out my bookmarks in Mozilla.
Any suggestions on how to recover or what happened.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A start might be to roll back Windows to a time when it worked correctly.

bboyle wrote:
Over the weekend I lost all of my saved documents, pictures, emails/
contacts from outlook. My computer worked fine on Saturday, turned
on Sunday and it looked like it was the first time I had turned it
on. It asked me to config outolook, etc.. The odd thing is that
secondary programs, such as itunes are still there. It also wipred
out my bookmarks in Mozilla.
Any suggestions on how to recover or what happened.

I have lost all my images in word documents. Only have box annie Microsoft Word Help 1 April 6th 08 11:30 AM
restore lost documents mickey Microsoft Word Help 1 December 15th 07 01:34 AM
Formatting lost cut and pasting between documents IJH Microsoft Word Help 5 June 14th 07 01:55 PM
Old documents lost formatting SueD Microsoft Word Help 2 April 26th 06 11:36 AM
Lost word documents-HELP can I recover them?? Lisa G Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 05 07:06 PM