Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
23hitman 23hitman is offline

Default ~ ~ ~ Restrict..............

Word 2007

Ok I have a Word docx that I want to use over and over, I want to type free
for all in the doc. However I dont want to say over the original layout, I
want Word to force me to Save As each time.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Save the original as a Word template, either .dotX or .dotM. When you double click a template file Word creates a new document from
it with the same layout, but as it's a new document you'll have to give it a name to save it.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP