Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pete Pete is offline

Default Create a call ledger from Excel Data

I want to create a call ledger from Excel data. I have a row of data, but
want to create a form that will group some data (name, address, phone)
together, group some more (the product) together, then leave an area for the
caller to write comments:
| Name | Product | Comments:

|Address |Date |

|Phone | |

|(next record)

|(next recrord)

So I'll have a number of records for each person to call - maybe a page,
maybe more, maybe less. If I do a regular merge, I get only one record per
page.
--
Thanks!

Pete.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See fellow MVP Macropod's tutorial, with working field codes and a sample
Excel data source, at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pete" wrote in message
I want to create a call ledger from Excel data. I have a row of data, but
want to create a form that will group some data (name, address, phone)
together, group some more (the product) together, then leave an area for
the
caller to write comments:
| Name | Product | Comments:

|Address |Date |