Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GavinS GavinS is offline

Default Creating checkbox triggers Security alert

Have created some checkboxes - because I like the idea of being able
to tick things.

Now when I open this document the Security Warning dialog box comes up
- and yet there are no macros.

Can this be avoided?
Are there other ways to create tickable fields?
I know I can avoid this by changing my security settings but I woudl
prefer other users of the form not to do this.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You get that warning because you have added an ActiveX control to the
document.

For an alternative method, get the Check Box Addin from
http://www.addbalance.com/word/download.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.