Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Benny[_2_] Benny[_2_] is offline

Default When .docx arrives by email, it will only save as a .zip- how to retrieve the docx?

I'm using Win XP, Word 2003 with the 2007 compatibility pack installed.
If someone send me a docx attached to an email, and I try to save it to my
computer, it saves as a .zip, not as a docx.
If I already have a docx on the computer, is opens OK as a doc.
Any suggestions on this problem?
Benny