BunnyMan

Default Pathway\Filename are too long to read in Toolbar File DD dialog bo

The File tool when clicked; opens a long dialog\options box which can have up
to 9 filenames listed at the bottom for easy recall. I rely on this heavily.
However, if the Pathway + Filename are too long, I cant see the right side
most information. So I cant tell which version of something I want to open.

In this case I would even take a slider at the bottom but then I have the
same compliant about many of the MS generated dialog boxes. IE: if a dialog
box requires a slider on it, then it was not laid out correctly or
dynamically fitted for the data presented. MS Dialog boxes tend to not be
consistent in functionality either, such as allowing me stretch them to fit
the data or remember how I like them once I do get them right.

Also, How can I get the Windows explorer to default to Detail-view when
looking at files?