Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
keoka powell

Default wedding invitation

I am trying to create a wedding invitation
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Check out the free templates at Microsoft at the following URL:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...872401033.aspx
--
Kevin Backmann

I am trying to create a wedding invitation

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

If you have Publisher, I'd suggest using that instead of Word but Word can
still do a nice job.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]