SMERTZ

Default Font errors

I have a problem with fonts in word 2003. In a 5 page document I will get
font spacing errors like the one in the example below in 6 or 7 places. The
E in THE is actually right after the H with no space in between, however it
prints (Both on screen and printer) like it is shown in the example.

There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason to this. I have uninstalled
and reinstalled both word, then Office with no help. I tried detect and
repair. This is only happening in word, and not any other Office
applications.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

EXAMPLE: TH EEND

TF

Delete the printer and reinstall it making sure that you have the latest
driver from the Printer support site.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/