Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cesca Woods Cesca Woods is offline

Default Stickers!

I am trying to print stickers from word. Even though I have customised the
size and sticker type, the stickers still do not print within the borders.
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? They are Q Connect Multi Purpose
Labels, A4-(210x297mm), label size 99.1-34mm. Ref: KF26053. Thanks! X
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I can almost guarantee that your print options are set to include scaling
from A4 to Letter or vice versa. Ensure the page setup and the printer's
page setup are both set to A4 and that you have no scaling set in the print
dialog. Other than that, create a new document from the label wizard to
create a table. Add borders to that table and print on plain paper. Hold
that over your label sheet and see where adjustments need to be made to get
the edges to match.