Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.word.newusers
PT PT is offline

Default Cookie Problem

I set my IE7 browser to query me with a "Privacy Alert" each time a website
wants to deposit a cookie. In most cases, I select "always block".
Occasionally I find that doing so has disabled otherwise desired downloads
from the site. So in such cases I want to change my decision. It's not
that easy. I've tried a few things.to reverse the decision, but none seem
to work. What's the best way to reverse the block

--

PT

Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.word.newusers
R. McCarty R. McCarty is offline

Open the Privacy icon of the website you're visiting. From the details
box you can select cookies that where attempted to be set and select
which ones you would like to "Allow/Always".
Using IE-7, the Privacy Icon is a small Eye with a No Icon ( circle w/
slash ).

"PT" wrote in message
I set my IE7 browser to query me with a "Privacy Alert" each time a website
wants to deposit a cookie. In most cases, I select "always block".
Occasionally I find that doing so has disabled otherwise desired downloads
from the site. So in such cases I want to change my decision. It's not
that easy. I've tried a few things.to reverse the decision, but none seem
to work. What's the best way to reverse the block

--

PT

Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers,microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] bojimbo26@aol.com is offline

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:40:41 -0700, "PT" wrote:

I set my IE7 browser to query me with a "Privacy Alert" each time a website
wants to deposit a cookie. In most cases, I select "always block".
Occasionally I find that doing so has disabled otherwise desired downloads
from the site. So in such cases I want to change my decision. It's not
that easy. I've tried a few things.to reverse the decision, but none seem
to work. What's the best way to reverse the block

If you use CookieWall from AnalogX ( free prog ) , you can either
accept , temp accept or block as you wish . Nothing is altered .