Marios

Default How do I print a mail merge w/o the blank pages?

I have an 80-page mail merge for letters that are between 1 and 3 pages in
length. When I got to print this entire document, I get a blank page between
"sections". How do I print just the letters, without all the blank pages in
between?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

It sounds like in your Mailmerge main document, you must have inserted
either a page break or a section break at the end of the document. If that
is the case, remove it as it is unnecessary.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Marios" wrote in message
I have an 80-page mail merge for letters that are between 1 and 3 pages in
length. When I got to print this entire document, I get a blank page
between
"sections". How do I print just the letters, without all the blank pages
in
between?

mjmonopolis

Thanks for the help, Doug, but this didn't solve it. I used the document map
to find that at the end of each letter, there is a section break (that totals
about 80 section breaks). Mail Merge inserted these for me and it seems these
are causing blank pages to be printed. Any idea how to work around this?

"Marios" wrote in message
I have an 80-page mail merge for letters that are between 1 and 3 pages in
length. When I got to print this entire document, I get a blank page
between
"sections". How do I print just the letters, without all the blank pages
in
between?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Have a look at the formatting of the first paragraph in the Letter. Is it
formatted to have a pagebreak before it.

The section breaks inserted by Mailmerge are normal.