Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pia Pia is offline

Default How I set up a form so I input information using data form icon?

In the forms toolbar there's an option called data form. I have used this
icon before to bring up a box that allows you to load information for a
letter or proposal from this box, rather than having highlighted sections in
the document that you have to go through, change & delete. It's standard
things like Customer Name, Address. I think it has something to do with a
mail merge but I've no idea how to set it up. I've tried the text form field
but it's not as good as the data form. Does anyone kno