JeeDee1955 JeeDee1955 is offline
Junior Member

Default Weird reaction of macro

I imported a file into Word with a *.rtf extension this file contains 35 textboxes. When I open this file in Word I can do very easily a "search and replace" action, and all the text will change correctly also in the textboxes.
But when I make a macro when the same function (search and replace) for this document, and after running this macro nothing changed in the document.
Has anyone got an idea what's going wrong?