Sajeev Sajeev is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy chronological order number changed to ndash

Hi all

I am not well familiar in wild cards or macros in Microsoft word

I have a task to complete for the below requirement:

In my word file, I have sequence of numbers like this,

Index1, 26, 35, 36, 37, 47
Index2, 65, 78, 79, 89, 90

I need to change like this

Index1, 26, 35−37, 47
Index2, 65, 78−79, 89−90

i.e., the number which are in sequence order (chronological order) needs to be changed as ndash.

Is this possible. Please help