adobos adobos is offline
Junior Member

Location: Montgomery County, MD
Default Of track changes, graphics, wrapping, and strikethroughs

My Word 2016 document contains several graphics.
With track changes on, I'll delete a graphic and see the red strikethrough.
This works ONLY if the graphic was previously inserted "in line with text."

Question:
Is there a way for graphics, inserted NOT "in line with text," to display the red strikethrough upon deletion?

-A

Last edited by adobos : June 16th 17 at 09:24 PM