Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Richard Summers Richard Summers is offline
Junior Member

Question Help! Template drop down menu not working in 2010

Hi, I have been given a template that I think was created in Word 20007 or 2003. I have opened it in 2010, but the drop down menu's are not working, nor are the check boxes.

I have looked at the properties - the various options for the drop down menus have been input but there is no menu to choose from in the document, it just shows the first option with a grey background. And if I click the check boxes nothing happens.

Can I get the interactive functionality back or has it been lost in conversion from an earlier version of word to 2010?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks
Richard