Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Send Word Document as an Email - Not as an attachment

If you need to make sure that people with older versions of Office can read
your file, make sure you save it as a Word 97-2003 version file and then
attach that. As for Word or .pdf, that depends on the document. If they need
to edit it, then don't send a .pdf file.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sbcody" wrote in message
followed instruction in thread to set up to send word doc in email not as
an
attachment, but is that a problem for recepients without Office 2007? Is
it
better to send as an attachement or as a PDF file?