Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PJF

Default Saving edits in MS-Word email attachments?

I sent a WORD document as an attachment to an email. The person who
received it edited in some comments and attempted to send the edited
document back to me. He did not hit REPLY since that deletes the
attachments. So he FORWARDED the original email and with the edited
attached WORD document to me. But.....the edits were missing when I opened
the attached WORD document. He opened his edited WORD document that he had
sent me attached to the forwarded email and found the edits had not been
saved.

Question: is there a way of editing a WORD attachment, saving it including
the edits and sending it back to the original sender without opening the
original WORD document and saving it to a directory, then, when returning
the edited document attach it to a reply email message?

Any solutions or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

PJF