Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ldyflyr

Default Unwanted Extra Header Space

I have a header with a lot of blank space in it. How do I get rid of that
space?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
macropod

Hi Ldyflyr,

Delete any unnecessary paragraphs from the header, and minimise the amount
of leading/trailing spaces for the paragraphs that remain. If you've got any
textboxes, pictures etc, in the header, format them as 'square' or 'tight',
so that they can float on the page.

Cheers

--
macropod